• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whoa. New commercial

I got it! They made the videos private so they could add a release date :rolleyes:

Gotta love speculation

Or it could be another sign that this thing is being delayed for a looooong time. Honestly, what some people have been saying about a June/July release is looking pretty solid at this point.

I swear, if Verizon was not the dominant carrier in this area, I would not be switching to them. I feel like they have been baiting and switching us, and to be inarticulate, that's fraud.

Upvote 0
Or it could be another sign that this thing is being delayed for a looooong time. Honestly, what some people have been saying about a June/July release is looking pretty solid at this point.

I swear, if Verizon was not the dominant carrier in this area, I would not be switching to them. I feel like they have been baiting and switching us, and to be inarticulate, that's fraud.

June/July is not a solid release date, not even close. This phone will be out this month, probably next week.

Upvote 0
June/July is not a solid release date, not even close. This phone will be out this month, probably next week.

You might want to forgive for being more than a bit skeptical. We've heard Valentines Day, 24 Feb., 28 Feb., 3 Mar., 4 Mar., 21 Mar., and April.

If this drags on, they might as well name this HTC Vapeur.

Vapeur: Jamais Ici! (Never Here!)

Upvote 0
You might want to forgive for being more than a bit skeptical. We've heard Valentines Day, 24 Feb., 28 Feb., 3 Mar., 4 Mar., 21 Mar., and April.

If this drags on, they might as well name this HTC Vapeur.

Vapeur: Jamais Ici! (Never Here!)

Well Q1 ends March 31st so if its not out by then there will be other phones anyway. I think it will be out next week March 3rd:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones