1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Who's Switching?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FrenchToast, Apr 26, 2012.

1. MRCMidnight

MRCMidnight Android Enthusiast

I truly agree with you there, there are other phones with similar specs that can do better pictures, namely the Xperia Play with Gingerbread 2.3.4 or better. It has 720P and does night shots quite good but not the best. and can record in 30fps as well (I don't know if Class 4 or better SD card does that).

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. aurora40

aurora40 Android Enthusiast

It seems really unlikely the would mess with the phone. It wouldn't be cost-effective to waste time re-engineering it, they are offering it because it already exists for Sprint, but has reach its end-of-life for them. It's an easy win to release it for VM, though I am quite surprised they put ICS on it first.

3. aurora40

aurora40 Android Enthusiast

I agree. The stock camera app took terrible pictures, the exposure was always horrifically off no matter how much I played with the settings (and there are a ton of settings on the stock camera, mostly that just make things worse). Also with the poor stock screen sensitivity, it often picked the wrong setting when trying to scroll the list of settings, adding further headache.

I got this camera app and it made quite a difference in the quality of pictures I got from my Triumph.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=slide.cameraZoom

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews