• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help who's using Facebook for Android on their Eris?

I had this happen for a couple weeks after I rooted my Eris right before Christmas. I rooted following the instructions in the Universal Eris Root for Dummies thread but stopped before flashing a ROM. After that, I was lucky if I could get my news thread to load in the Facebook app. I just flashed condemned cm7 v.21 on Friday and that seems to have fixed the problem for me.

Condemed is just soooooo slow though.... gosh, I've tried it and it seems even the latest version was not conducive enough for me.

Upvote 0
Mine always says 'loading' on my updates page. I can never seem to access my updates. Anyone else get this?

Fresh install of xtrSENSE: it's awfully slow, and user profile pictures never show, it says "Loading" for a while, but the screens eventually do update.

Ok, I switched to Messages, then back to News Feed, and it seems to be stuck.

Perhaps it's best to look at an alternate Facebook app? Friendcaster looks not bad ... https://market.android.com/details?...wxLDEsInVrLmNvLnNlbmFiLmJsdWVOb3RpZnlGcmVlIl0.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones