• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who's your favourite villain?

D

Deleted User

Looking at reactions to the new Bond film, I started thinking about all time best evil characters in films. Here's my selection:-

Anton Chigurh - No Country For Old Men
Hannibal Lecter - Silence Of The Lambs
Darth Vader - Star Wars
Terminator (Arnie of course)

I thought Javier Bardem was superb in that first film, a wonderfully sinister and disturbing performance.

Reactions: psionandy
Just a few off the top of my head:

Henry Fonda's Frank Once Upon a Time in the West (Nastiest blue eyed SOB ever!)

De Niro's Max Cady Cape Fear (Man with a major axe to grind)

Nicholson's Jack Torrance The Shining.........(another man with a major axe)...... and .....Definitely not as the Joker :)

Wilford Brimley's William Devasher (the company enforcer) The Firm...........Not much of an acting stretch, I am lead to believe.........A total A-hole in real life, on the set and off, but still a great character.

So many others!

Upvote 0
Not a true villain, but one of those characters you love to hate......The actor does a very good job of portraying a character that makes you feel kinda........Bleechhh.

James Gregory as inspector "Frank Luger", from TV show "Barney Miller".

I loves me any TV show that feels more like a stage play, than a stupid sit-com; Characters set in a single room.........With a funkin' great theme song.:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones