1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

why can't i post photos to facebook pages?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by techIlliterate, Apr 13, 2012.

1. techIlliterate

I recently got the samsung galaxy 10.1.. I run a facebook fan page and i'm finding for some reason on my tablet i can't upload my photos onto other fan pages timelines..it works fine to post them on my own page but on other pages when i click the upload photos box it just shows choose file with no box around it to click?? :thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lens pirate

lens pirate Member

Do you have any facebook friends? I think they need to add you. If they wont do it willingly you can pay them. This worked for me. If you paypal me 10 bucks I will add you on a temp basis. This way you can have a trail run to see what having a facebook friend is like.

Just joking man....

3. techIlliterate

Lol :) ha ha very funny.. i'm not talking about personal fb pages ( i have plenty of friends btw). I mean from my fan "like" page to another fan page.

4. lens pirate

lens pirate Member

Your a good Sport!!! Sorry I can't give a serious answer. Don't use facebook that much. Good luck!

5. techIlliterate

6. thecoach1999

thecoach1999 Newbie

Are you running the app or from the browser? Works fine for me using the browser

7. techIlliterate

I am using the browser, thats what makes it so strange..?? It lets me upload photos to my own page just fine, not anyone elses tho.. I do it from my home computer all the time so i know i should be able to.. :/ i love my tablet, but with so many photos i need to pass around for my blog this is a major dilemma.

I'm just using the. .whatever..browser it came with, would maybe trying to use a different browser help? Can i even use another browser? sorry if that sounds dumb, i'm really new to this whole computer thing. Lol.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews