1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Why can't I use CC for UK apps?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bosox2k1, Aug 5, 2010.

1. bosox2k1

bosox2k1 Android Enthusiast

I can't buy UK apps with my credit card....how do I buy them?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bosox2k1

bosox2k1 Android Enthusiast

Anybody?

It grays out my discover and mastercard when I wanna buy Vingette or Juice Defender (paid one). Any help would be appreciated.

---And my cards are fine, they worked earlier and not even close to the limit, etc.

3. Howie

Howie Android Expert

It did that with my AmEx, but not my MasterCard. Does your bank for the cards allow currency exchange?

4. krichek

krichek Android Enthusiast

Happen to be issued from Chase? They did that crap with me, except my charge went through and then the next day (a Sunday no less) I go to get gas, card's not working. I go inside hand the card to the cashier she runs it, I type my pin. She looks at the register, looks at me and then tries to cut the damn thing in half because the system says it's stolen!

Call Chase, get their automated "we need to verify who you are" system. Go through it all, and it says my card is fine now and then hangs up on me. I go back inside, avoid the crazy broad with the scissors and use the ATM, still doesn't work.. Call back. This time I decide not to enter my info and guess what?!! It recognizes me by my phone number so it STILL won't route me to a human. I had to go to my friends house call on his phone to talk to someone.. Only to hear them treat me like I'm an ingrate because I'm pissed they shut my card down for a .99 ****ing purchase to Paris!

The guy literally kept asking me why I wasn't thanking them for preventing fraud on my card! Sorry for the rant by the way hehe.. :D:eek:

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews