• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why can't I use my unlimited mobile data with us cellular?

Ok, so here is the deal..........
I just started service through us cellular here in eastern Oregon, I decided (not that there was any other serious considerations) on The SGS8+ I'm under contract and have chosen the unlimited option the have. Unlimited, yadda, yadda......... Up to 22G 's high-speed data at which point network speeds may be reduced. I had the same package with AT&T on my S7E, and throttled at 22G? Nope! Quite amazing actually. I had for other devices on the same contract and with the same data share plan, and from month to month the data usage for just my line alone averaged around 153 Gig's! Never slowed. Now I have the same data plan but through us cellular and for just over a month now I have had little to no access or restricted access with no help in sight. Now before y'all reply know that I have exhausted every available option though my carrier, with no change in my situation. Feedback please!

Reactions: antoinette247ay
Ok, so here is the deal..........
I just started service through us cellular here in eastern Oregon, I decided (not that there was any other serious considerations) on The SGS8+ I'm under contract and have chosen the unlimited option the have. Unlimited, yadda, yadda......... Up to 22G 's high-speed data at which point network speeds may be reduced. I had the same package with AT&T on my S7E, and throttled at 22G? Nope! Quite amazing actually. I had for other devices on the same contract and with the same data share plan, and from month to month the data usage for just my line alone averaged around 153 Gig's! Never slowed. Now I have the same data plan but through us cellular and for just over a month now I have had little to no access or restricted access with no help in sight. Now before y'all reply know that I have exhausted every available option though my carrier, with no change in my situation. Feedback please!

OK let me get something clear, You are paying for a Unlimited date plan with US cellular right? But you're not received it yet on one or both of your devices, Am I correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones