• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Why can't you send video messages.

yasin810

Mar 25, 2011
USA,NY
Ive seen a few threads but no really good answers so I'm posting my own again. Why is it that you cannot send video messages through the Ascend? I had a much less advanced phone not even android and I could send great pic messages with that. I still have them same carrier and service but the Ascend just wont let me sen them. I'm sure you guys are familiar with the error I get...File to large you cannot send.Does anyone have a solution for this?

video message r only allow 15sec max
then touch the video u want to send
for 3 sec then just pick the person
u wanna send like a txt message
hope this help

Thanxs for the replies....Ok i just pretty much figured about the length, so Ok I did it got the video loaded and prepared but when I sent it it just sits there no confirmation for sent,its just pending and never sends. I even tried multiple times. I dont understand why you could send long 60sec vids on the regular non smart phones but cant uo the Ascend. I also have a thunderbolt which gives me pretty much the same issue. But it's not running on 4g but either way it should've still sent(on the thunderbolt not the Ascend!) Overall I mostly use the thunderbolt for business and my ascend is for personal use which gets used more. I mean I like the phone except for that and the shytty cam. Otherwise,pretty good phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones