• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why does everyone hate their IPHONES???

lkosova

Oct 31, 2008
I was at a party and I showed my Iphone friends the G1 and they all said how much they hate their Iphones. They commented on how fast the g3 speed was on my G1(I hated telling them I had it set to g2 and even had to show then that).

They could not believe how responsive the G1 one also.

Then I was at a meeting the other day and of course before the meeting started everyone was checking their e-mails etc and the same thing. Iphone users hate their service, their connection speed is bad and the phone itself is bad.

Are others hearing the same thing???

Larry

I was at a party and I showed my Iphone friends the G1 and they all said how much they hate their Iphones. They commented on how fast the g3 speed was on my G1(I hated telling them I had it set to g2 and even had to show then that).

They could not believe how responsive the G1 one also.

Then I was at a meeting the other day and of course before the meeting started everyone was checking their e-mails etc and the same thing. Iphone users hate their service, their connection speed is bad and the phone itself is bad.

Are others hearing the same thing???

Larry

I have heard plenty complain about their service provider but not about the speed of service.... It's been my experience that they get their phone and either they love the I-phone and apple or they hate I-phone and apple....

Upvote 0
I am talking about Apple lovers. They have mac's, Ipods, Apple Tv, bash Gates and Windows at every chance....etc.

Yeah, I have some friends like that... One in particular has his mac book air his Iphone his ipod etc... he refuses to see or even allow anything else to even be compared even if it is clear that his stuff isn't as good or otherwise.... drives me up a wall but he NEVER complains about the product it's always his internet provider or his cell provider etc... never apple's fault always the service....

Upvote 0
I like Apple, but I hate iPhones.

Personally I don't find anything wrong with apple products but I do with the company itself... I don't own any apple stuff just never felt like paying more for anything if you can buy an mp3 for 80 instead of $150 and it has almost exactly the same features why go apple? same thing with Microsoft why pay for something you get for less or for free somewhere else..... I just think that companies like that start off with innovate and end up with dictate... Just bad progression is all...

Upvote 0
It's more a matter of dissatisfaction. You'd think, with Apple bein' a high end phone maker (who rushed themselves into the market), they'd make the best quality phone around. Not to say that the iPhone is all bad, but at the same time, a lot of people find themselves wonderin' why they jumped on the bandwagon so quickly.

Upvote 0
I actually love Apple, their innovation and their emphasis on usability, and am completely in love with the iPod Touch. I can't wait for the Android platform to get some polish, further develop the usability of the entire interface and get some quality applications to get up to the level that iPod/iPhone's environment is at.

As much as I love the Touch, I played with a friend's iPhone, and really their service made so many things just unusable! We were trying to find some bus routes and times, but the data was clonky which made everything slow, we'd lose signal, the web pages and applications would hang as they were waiting for data.. it was pretty horrible.

The one thing I am loving about my G1 is how all of the service-aspects work without a hitch. email/text/internet/gps - it's all rock solid. I still can't wait for the applications and interface to catch up with the iPhone, though; i'd like some day to not need to carry around an iPod Touch and a phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones