• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why does Nokia make weak phones at high prices?

In last year Nokia made weak phones on hight price let me show some examples:Nokia 10 realeased on April 2021cpu 4 x 2 4 x 1.5 good for that time vs Nokia g 11 CPU 2x 1.6 6x 1.6 released on April 2022 both with 4 GB RAM vs Nokia g 22 CPU 2x 1.6 6x 1.6 released on feb. 2023 4 gb ram.my other Inconvenience is about the name of phones when someone heard g11 or g 22 the thoughts about performances are higher than g10 because of names.in the other hand I am talking about prices....Nokia sell to me through market g22 at the same price of g10 but it has low performances.

Last edited:
Isn't Nokia now just a name on some whatever devices from China (TCL) that the company can get hold of? Not like the Nokia of old, where they produced some really nice and innovative Symbian phones.

Anyway why have a NOKIA, when you can have a NCKIA.
nckia.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones