1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories Why does SGP have...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jellyjamz, Jun 15, 2010.

1. jellyjamz

jellyjamz Member

May 25, 2010
    screen protectors for the Iphone 4, which has not launched yet, but not for the Evo? I know there are many Evo owners out there waiting for Steinhall screen protectors. I e-mailed them about a week ago asking if and when screen protectors for the Evo would come out but I never got a response. Also, these new screen protectors for the iphone 4 are different than the standard clear and anti-fingerprint, they are "ultra" clear and anti-fingerprint: SGPStore.com | iPhone, iPod Cases, Pouches, Protector Film, Camera, Laptop Skin, Metal Skin. I hope they create this "ultra" set for the Evo.

On another note, Siedio has created a white innocase II for the Evo!! Here is the link: http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csr3hev4-wh.htm. I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty excited for the white case.

Advertisement

2. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Bay Area, CA
    They have protectors for the iPhone 4 because they only had to cut out a little circle for the front camera. That's it.

3. Outrigger

Outrigger Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    No, its because the iphone is a bigger market. If you have to spend the same amount of money to invest, wouldn't you invest in something with a bigger return? everyone wants to make accessories and apps for the iphone because of the sheer marketshare and name brand.

Tags: