• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why does the nexus one

Also take into consideration that countries outside of the US have to pay tax/tariff on it. I ordered mine from the Google store, got it shipped to Canada, so had to pay an adddional $80 on top of the $30 shipping...plus I had to take the exchanage rate into consideration. So around $670 CAD...which is comparable to what the vedors on Ebay are asking.

Upvote 0
Also take into consideration that countries outside of the US have to pay tax/tariff on it. I ordered mine from the Google store, got it shipped to Canada, so had to pay an adddional $80 on top of the $30 shipping...plus I had to take the exchanage rate into consideration. So around $670 CAD...which is comparable to what the vedors on Ebay are asking.

really?? When i got mine shipped to Canada it came to just under $600 total!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones