• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why don't my Contact's events show up on my calendar???

LauraElm

Lurker
Aug 8, 2010
I am VERY frustrated that I can not seem to figure this out. I have never had this problem with any other phone!! It has always been automatic, but for some reason on the incredible it is not. All I want is for any birthdays or anniversaries that I enter on the contact card to show up on the calendar. What is the point of having them on the contact card if they don't show up on my calendar too??!!!

I exported all of my phone contacts to my SD card and then imported them into google as I saw in a previous thread, but events are still not showing on my calendar. As an added bonus, after doing this I now have 3 entries for each contact.....AWESOME! I am about ready to go back to my env3.....

Upvote 0
For anybody wondering how to do this,

Go to your Google Calendar
Under "Other Calendars" section on the left, click add and choose "Browse Interesting Calendars"
Choose the "More" tab
And click "Subscribe" next to "Contat's Birthdays and Events"
On your phone go to "settings>accounts and sync>google" and sync now

Hope that helps,
Brian

Reactions: RainbowChild
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones