1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

why hd games keep crashing on lg esteem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by guttafresh7, Dec 23, 2011.

1. guttafresh7

guttafresh7 Newbie

iam having problems playing games on lg esteem i know its a good phone but when i play asphalt 6 soonest iam bout to play it bring me to my homescreen or reboots my phone then sometimes when iam bout to play again it let me play but then it crashes this the same problem for blood and glory,nova 2,and more hd games i try reinstalling the game i uninstall the game deleted the data from the game folder on the sd sdcard and i even try to hard reset the phone then reinstall it and the games still crashing on my phone pleasssseeeee somebody tell me whats wrong :thinking:

2. Optimus_User

Optimus_User Android Enthusiast

It could be the RAM being eaten up. Download "Fast Reboot" to free RAM every so often. It might do you some good.

3. Aplus

Aplus Android Enthusiast

I thought, with the exception of blood and glory, those games weren't compatible with this phone.

4. guttafresh7

guttafresh7 Newbie

i try fast reboot it still doing the same thing

5. Corootai

Corootai Member

i noticed it happens every now and then while playing something like Tapsonic

6. MetroPOS

MetroPOS Android Enthusiast

A bunch of games crash on mine too and I'm guessing it's probably because of the Esteem's low amount of RAM. Blood & Glory always loaded, but after about 30 - 40 seconds into the game's tutorial, it would always lock up and crash. HD games have been hit and miss for me. I'd say 35 - 40% of them work and the rest don't.

Off the top of my head, the best looking ones I was able to play with no crashes were Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Super KO Boxing 2, Hero of Sparta, Quake 2, and Contract Killer: Zombies

Haven't really tried any new ones in a while

7. dulal18

dulal18 Android Enthusiast

the games are incompatible that is one of the biggest issue and most games are u have to find the right apk for ur device like nova works perfectly on my phone but i had to try out atleast like 10 different apks also i have the license for the game not pirating.

8. kanaida

kanaida Android Expert

Most games work, it's not the memory. It's the game developer's bugs. Mostly the same developer/group too from what i noticed. They targeted other type of phones originally etc... and probably since no one has emailed them, they probably have no idea or just aren't fixing their own bugs.

9. guttafresh7

guttafresh7 Newbie

my ram usally be 180mb free i dont know how much ram i need to have free when running asphalt 6

10. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Android Expert

As he ^ said. Probably he needs to support the game...

11. MetroPOS

MetroPOS Android Enthusiast

If they'll run on an LG Revolution they should run on ours

12. guttafresh7

guttafresh7 Newbie

exactly they run on lg revolution they should run on lg esteem do i have to have the games data on a microsd or really doesnt matter if i had it on internal memory that it should be able to play games period i got like 2gb left on internal memory iam trying to see why everytime i i try to play a game it go back to my homescreen then in the left hand corner it say please insert metro pcs simcard and then it say emergency call i try to run it again it restart my phone over people say lg esteem phone is good but it aint good on games i got a question is a 1ghz snapdragon on lg esteem good enough to play bout any game on gameloft i then try bout everything to get my phone to play gameloft games or games period one thing i aint see not one person put on youtube they playing gameloft games on lg esteem

13. dulal18

thats very true it should work on ours since it works in revolution but we also have to take in consideration that all this time revolution was froyo only recently they got gingerbread so there could be some difference

14. amazin1988

amazin1988 Android Enthusiast

i cant play blood and glory or contract killer zombies and games that are in hd same my device is not supported

15. amazin1988

amazin1988 Android Enthusiast

ive tried all that fast reboot my phone even updated and still cant play them

16. guttafresh7

guttafresh7 Newbie

so i guess we waist our money on lg esteem specially if we wanted to use the phone for hd games i know we want the best entertainment out lg esteem

17. twistedriku

twistedriku Android Enthusiast

Has anyone tried the games on firmware zvc? maybe they fixed something for once instead of blocking root?

18. dulal18

Its not LG or the phone's fault the developers need to make the compatible with the phone the phone can run those hd games with no problem just needs them to be compatible

19. guttafresh7

guttafresh7 Newbie

yeah i try to run games with zvc but it still do the same thing and i got a micro sdcard 4gb can somebody tell me how can i get my games to run of the game data off external sdcard

20. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Android Expert

Has someone contacted the developer and confirmed if the phone is compatible or not ?

21. bizzydontdoit

bizzydontdoit Lurker

Havin da same problem when i try to Platt iron man 3 and real steal. Its do bad my 4g phone only works as if its only 3g capable

22. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Android Expert

Maybe, mostly because the developer hasn't supported it? And the esteem Is almost pushing it's performance.

23. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon

ahh G2 ay?
    Nice.....Note 4 Yes?

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews