1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Why I am Giving Up The Cliq

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ZeroOveride, Nov 25, 2009.

1. vaio

vaio Member
    None

Dec 7, 2009
    I had the droid and LOVED IT! I now have the cliq and I honestly do NOT miss the doid at all! The cliq is awsome and I like tmobile so far. One thing I don't like about the cliq is that pandora sound bad in my car with a cassett adaptor. The droid was the same but not the behold 2. The behold sounded great. What could be wrong fellows?

Advertisement

2. marstodd

marstodd Newbie
    None

Nov 4, 2009
    Well for sure on the Cliq sometimes the touch screen has problems. For example I listen to voice mail and can't hit 7 to delete. But I did it by opening up the real keyboard and typing numbers. Of course after typing '76' I went back to touch screen and '7' worked fine. When I was trying to type '7', I could type 1 or *, but these caused errors with the voice mail system. Also I did not get a notification that I had a voice mail to begin with. oh well weird stuff happens. With great power comes great responsibility.

3. vaio

vaio Member
    None

Dec 7, 2009
    Funny how I only use ONE PAGE and people seem to need FIVE? What on earth do you guys add to these pages that make having pages a big deal? You have 5 pages, you have to swipe five different directions to get to something no? I dont get it, sorry.

4. marstodd

marstodd Newbie
    None

Nov 4, 2009
    That's ok, doesn't really matter much. It's nice to have 5 pages because it's a bit easier to use than searching for widgets or applications. At least these things are fun even if buggy. Yeah Cliq needs an upgrade but they should take the time to do it right! (paleeze)

5. ZeroOveride

ZeroOveride Member
    None

Nov 4, 2009
    New York
    So since I originally posted this the update for the CLIQ has come out. I tried the Behold 2. Didn't care for it. Felt really cheap. So the update has improved my CLIQ but its not quite what I need. I'm sorry but e-mail on Android sucks. I've tried it on three devices with the same result. Until 2.0 or the Nexus One is released, I'll be using my Blackberry 9700. Its alot more reliable.