1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Why is it so hrad to add contacts and create groups on this phone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hotstuff5964, Sep 15, 2010.

1. hotstuff5964

hotstuff5964 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I absolutely adore this phone from top to bottom, except for one thing.... creating/modifying contacts. I bought this phone on day 1, and have nothing but praise for it, but what's the deal with creating/editing contacts and groups?

If I go to edit a contact, lets say I change their number, the contact gets thrown out of whatever group it was in. And I can't manually put it back in, I have to use an app called "groupy" to put them back in the group. But a few minutes after I do this, it deletes the info I just entered, reverts back to the old info, and kicks them back out of the group! WTF!!! I have to do this a few times before it takes and saves the contact with the updated info. Also if I change or modify a contacts picture, it kicks them out of the group!

Does anybody have a solution to this? My phonebook is a complete mess right now because of this.

And does anybody have a solution to the "10 recipients max" per text message thing? I used to use an app called "text easy" to get around this on my other Android Phones, but I cant do it on my Vibrant:mad:

Advertisement

2. fasoriano10

fasoriano10 New Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I am having the same issue and cannot find an easy fix. Very frustrating. I even tried creating the groups on my gmail account hoping that it would sync to my vibrant with no luck.

3. hotstuff5964

hotstuff5964 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Sooooo, nobody else is having problems adding and creating contacts or groups?