• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why is Moto so full of ....

shalemail

Android Expert
Jul 21, 2010
Under your bed
I am super annoyed at Motorola right now. The Motomaker site is a stupid joke, they have everything available one day then no blue leather, then no black leather, then neither blue nor black. No silver trim, then no silver, blue, red, etc.

Why do you offer a service that you can't keep stocked around the holidays? So ridiculous. Not to mention the N6 launch debacle. I have been with Moto for years but I am considering jumping ship.

:(

They didnt have the config I wanted when I first looked either -- waited two weeks then it was there (32 GB Pure edition, certain colors).

In the end I switched to a different setup anyways though. I can't believe it.... but I love the wooden back. I used to think it looked so cheesy. Now I know.... we were made for each other. *

/Well... I mean at least I know the device was made for me -- it has my initials on it.
// I dont currently have any plans to get "Moto X" tattooed on my behind.
///currently...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones