• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why is my casting so laggy?

Gobshyte

May 13, 2020
I cast you tube videos to my TV on regular basis. I used to have Mate 9 and this worked fairly seemlessly, until I got this Mate 20 pro. Now the connection is very laggy, I select a new track which takes a good 30 seconds before it appears on my TV. Also noticed it takes over a minute before other casts after in my TV.

I cast you tube videos to my TV on regular basis. I used to have Mate 9 and this worked fairly seemlessly, until I got this Mate 20 pro. Now the connection is very laggy, I select a new track which takes a good 30 seconds before it appears on my TV. Also noticed it takes over a minute before other casts after in my TV.
when you say cast, are you referring to chromecast? if so have you tried rebooting it? if not then what app are you using?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones