• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why is the attain forum dead?

Tokenpoke

Android Expert
Feb 10, 2011
Miami, FL
www.facebook.com
Why is the attain forum dead?

I think I know... this phone is pretty nice, not gorgeous but quite good.

Aside from a few little bugs, like a magical mystical random reboot, it performs quite nicely for the average android user. I have little trouble with 4g since metro fixed their bs and YouTube streams well.
I haven't had issues with the touchscreen sensitivity or had it bug out like other phones have.
The camera lacks zoom but The quality of the back camera let's you crop and resize without loosing too much quality.
The front camera could be nicer though.

I don't play many games but the ones I have tried worked out nicely.

maybe some day a college kid will get bored and build a true rom for it but I really don't see how it can be improved much to be honest.

So why IS the attain forum dead?

Because the attain has proven reliable and adequate to the average consumer.... Oh my God.... Samsung got it right finally!

Well, besides the magical mystical reboot and the radio update that doesn't exist.

Reactions: yahhboy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones