• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Why isn't there a faq sticky

I think there does need to be an FAQ, at least a preliminary one. Twice in the past hour people have posted on separate threads about how to backup their phone to prepare for rooting. Basic things like that, in addition to some links to XDA, would probably prevent a lot of clutter and repeated questions here.

Upvote 0
I think there does need to be an FAQ, at least a preliminary one. Twice in the past hour people have posted on separate threads about how to backup their phone to prepare for rooting. Basic things like that, in addition to some links to XDA, would probably prevent a lot of clutter and repeated questions here.

Agreed!!

I'm rooted but there definitely needs to be at the very least a basic FAQ explaining some of the most common questions or explaining some of the terminology. I see no downside to this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones