• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why isn't this phone talked about more? It's the best Android.

I was an avid BB user for about 10 years and then switched to the Droid Pro. About 8 months ago I remember calling up Verizon and asking if I looked like a fat white chick that liked big black things. I tried the Bionic, Razr, Droid 4 etc and they were all huge. I already have a tablet and was thinking of even switching to the iPhone because I wanted decent spec in a phone, not a mini tablet. To my surprise I checked this phone out and it had everything I wanted. A decent camera, HD video, good screen, good battery life, dual core, and it wasn't the size of something that King Kong's would use. It appears that this phone doesn't have the biggest market but personally; this is the best phone I have ever seen.

Yeah it's an underestimated phone. LG really messed up their rep with VZW owners. Their past releases have been a real disappointment but this phone and the Spectrum are actually really good. Hopefully these two phones is a sign that LG is working their way back to relevance in the US market.

Upvote 0
Right on with the Verizon rep call.. haha. I absolutely agree. It's why I got this phone. It's not much larger than an iphone, and sleeker in my opinion. And it's fast. Not the fastest, but considering it's size and design quality vs. performance, I think it blows almost everything away.

Nothing makes you look more ridiculous than answering a black brick and then having to either put it in a pocket and having lopsided pants, or worse putting it on some bullshit holster...and some case on top of that? Hell no, no way, no how.

My phone's rooted and I've been scouring the droid dev. forums and google for some support, it's pretty sparse. This forum's got the most gunning for this phone so far..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones