1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

why Kicked?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box & Feedback' started by tonn, Aug 21, 2009.

1. tonn

tonn Member

Aug 21, 2009
    Why was I kicked (drozzy) account? I don't understand? I posted 1 thread question about using phone with wifi. I posted another reply to the 1000 word game, where I used an image of Caprica Nine (form battle star galactica) instead of the number nine. I see one of two possibilities: 1) Admins do not want me to use my phone without cell-phone service. 2) They thought image was spam. Which it was not - if you had given it some more time - people would have understood it. At least have the decency to explain it to me Before banning me. Thank you,

Advertisement

2. tonn

tonn Member

Aug 21, 2009
    Having read Site Rules/Guidelines I see no rule that I violated. Please reinstate my account. Thank you. PS: Yes I know that creating a second account is a violation, but i had no other way of contacting you. The contact us form - captcha validation does not work!

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    The post of the picture to the thread appeared to me to be totally unrelated and of a provacative nature and is not the first time people have been banned for what is considered spam...

I apologize for not reviewing your other posts but banned and deleted all your posts.

I ask you to use better judgement in responding to posts with what is considered unrelated, unresposive spam ... I will promise to review the post in more detail before banning/deletion ... I was unable to just delete the single post... and had no other option but to ban and delete all your posts ...

4. tonn

tonn Member

Aug 21, 2009
    Ok. Thanks I guess.

Regards.