• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why no interest from T-Mo folks?

MisterEd

Android Expert
Apr 15, 2010
Wow, there seems to be almost zero interest in this device from T-Mo users. The AT&T "anticipation" thread has about 1500 messages there are like 12 here in the "whereis" thread here. :thinking:

I was thinking of switching from AT&T (after well over 20 years) to T-Mo because I like their version much better. I'd be giving up a 25% discount on AT&T which would be slightly made up by the lower cost plans.

The T-Mo release is on 10/12 for those who may not be aware. See my post in the other thread.

Wow, there seems to be almost zero interest in this device from T-Mo users. The AT&T "anticipation" thread has about 1500 messages there are like 12 here in the "whereis" thread here. :thinking:

I was thinking of switching from AT&T (after well over 20 years) to T-Mo because I like their version much better. I'd be giving up a 25% discount on AT&T which would be slightly made up by the lower cost plans.

The T-Mo release is on 10/12 for those who may not be aware. See my post in the other thread.

Its odd ain't it? I'm super hyped for this phone .. there's been a lot of news as of late which is good. T-Mo announcing the phone is going to be released early is great (even though the timing is bad for me).

I had to go to the Sprint store today so I can handle the phone and check it out. Its amazing how light the phone is. A little scary when you pick up the phone and think to yourself that somehow this device will cost you $100 per oz. (retail price). But still looking forward to it.. I may go back and check it out again, but today I got frustrated that Sprints Network was SOOOooo slow...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones