• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why US is threatening Iran

Upvote 0
Reactions: 9to5cynic
Upvote 0
The US have good reason to threaten Iran. Iran have good reason to acquire nukes. Israel have good reason to want to stop them. Its simpler then it seems, but quite unfortunate.
Israel better not attack Iran, for their own good, and the worlds (I would be shocked if it started WW3, but the economic and social consequences would be bad). If they do, Europe better assume a hands off position, I don't want Germany and Co. getting my hands dirty.

Upvote 0
Does anyone else equate political and national conflicts to a game of Command and Conquer or Empire Earth?

Good find Gmash.

"I want to categorically deny any United States involvement in any kind of act of violence inside Iran," she said.

Sure, but think this is missing....

"I want to categorically deny any official United States involvement in any kind of act of violence inside Iran," she said.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones