1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

WHY, WHY, WHY Android ??????????????

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by allbestall, Jul 18, 2011.

1. allbestall

allbestall Lurker
    None

Jul 18, 2011
    In the first line, excuse my bad write in english, but I hope all will be understand what I want to say.
    For few day I change my OS from my cell phone to WM in Android 2.2 and I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED ! ! ! ! :(As the global hysteria like Android is a super program I decided to install this software on my phone. I am very disappointed that I had after the OS installer. NOT a fan WM nor Microsoft, but grudgingly say it is by far one of the easiest OS for mobile phone. I have great admiration and consideration for GOOGLE everyday use it but had to be limited to Internet search engines do you do super well. It's unpleasant to meet Adroid that although free is very difficult in operation and especially in installer applications that are thousands but nothing like the vast majority of Android phone users do not know to install a program.
    It was necessary to invent WHY cumbersome software to install software that for trivial since you need 10 other software to help you to install, you must have knowledge of how to do software, editing programs, etc etc.
    In WM with only 3 click may have any ready software running in seconds, copy the cab. SDcard and gave the install and these were all.
    In Andriod must execute a lot of maneuvering to use a program, you must choose how to install, you must choose the file where put this fisiser, the Android version is installed on the card, install in phone memory, more is required installing software during initial install and so you lose hours.:mad:
    I tried to install IGO for Andriod and will not say what difficulties encountered.
    The worst seems to me that I do not know if I manage to install on my phone back to WM. So then give you friendly advice and absolutely free: Do not install Android is not worth it! ! ! You will curse the days to install anything on the phone ..............
    Many here who are fans and followers Android or criticize me but I have no way to rekindle the installer software on my phone with Android is fast and easy as one on the phone with Windows Mobile.:eek:
    Many will say that I do not know and maybe they are right but if I managed to install WM (various versions) dozens of times on my phone and now Android, I think I know something. Applications are on the market are empirical and that the stone age.
    Sorry if I offended anyone but that was the intention.
    so do not install the Android! ! ! ! Windows Mobile is superior even if it is free you can find on the net as free as Android. In addition there are many programs on the net and all free if you know to look
    There is no tutorial that shows how to install software on the phone immediately after the OS installer. This shows that everyone ba copy paste from various forums for the most advanced are only 20% of users.
    ............ so who wants to contradict me to give me examples of tutorials to see if there ...........:)))) even one.
    Have a nice day without ANDROID ! :);)

Advertisement

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Sorry that you don't like Android but I, for one, find it to be a great OS.

I have not had any issues when downloading apps from the market - it actually seems quite simple really.

As I said - sorry that you've not had a good experience and I hope that you are able to go back to WM, as it seems to be the best for you!

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums.

I too am sorry your Android experience was less than satisfactory. From my perspective Android is vastly superior to every version of Windows Mobile I've seen and used. And, much easier to use as well. Perhaps it's simply a matter of preference, which you are perfectly entitled to.

If I understand your post, however, it seems like you are trying to install Android as an operating system on a handset that was built to run Windows mobile. If I am incorrect, I apologize. Trying to put Android on a phone which wasn't designed to run it can be difficult and problematic, buggy and extremely limited. It may explain why you have had such frustration. If you have the opportunity to try a mobile phone that was designed to run Android, perhaps your opinion might change.

4. allbestall

allbestall Lurker
    None

Jul 18, 2011
    Hi lunatic59, the problems is not from the cellphone that works great wit WM and Androis but the Android OS is dificult to manage. For exemple the last problem who I found is the internet conection who is not possible from wire (wend the phone is conected on the USB laptop) just wireless .... So in WM this think is possible. To install a software is a realy hard. To many procedure to do for install. SO .....I realy sorry for that.

5. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie
    None

Nov 4, 2009
    Sales
    The Sea of Tranquility
    When you install a hacked unsupported version of an os on a device intended for a different os, you are not going to get the ideal experience. There's bound to be a boat load of driver issues that will effect many aspects of operation. Mobile smartphones are not PC's! No mobile OS available is designed to be user installed on generic equipment, this explains your convoluted install experience and poor operation.