1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Why won't my SD card mount?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by coonster, May 28, 2011.

1. coonster

coonster Member
    None

Oct 30, 2010
    I've used my MacBook Pro to transfer files to and from my SD card for over a year now. It has just happened recently, that the notebook doesn't recognize when the phone has been plugged in, but only on CM7 nightlies.

It started about a month ago and was only fixed by switching either a CM 6.1.2 ROM or just another ROM in general. The nightlies seem to be the culprit, but I was wondering if others were experiencing this as well, or it was user error.

I have rebooted the notebook countless times. Used different USB ports (there are only two).

Restarted the phone. Open the battery case and removed the battery and checked to make sure that the SD card was in right. But again, it would mount with other ROMs like Liquid GB 1.92.

I have also tried it on multiple Windows machines. No luck.

I have removed the SD card and placed it into the adapter and tried it that way. No computer recognizes that anything was inserted. The lock on the SD card adapter is not on.

This would not be an issue for me if I didn't flash nightlies all the time. I don't have RM Premium so I can't simply download them.

Advertisement