• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why Youtube videos blurry on my Hero?

Last night I was comparing my daughter's Ipod Touch Youtube video and my Hero's video. I thought my Hero will beat it hands down, but sadly that's not the case. Even without mobile Flash, the video on the Ipod (streamed thru my home's wifi), is crisp and sharp, whereas mine is blurry. Is there anything that I tweak to get it up to standard? It's not due to the native resolution of the Hero's screen, is it? Thanks in advance

I started a topic like this this morning and yes game mode works.If you don't know if you have it,then look for it under your TVs video setting.I guess in the case of this game though it could depend on how your eyes travel over the two screens.My eyes are always focused on the highway.It is really a great song.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones