1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

why???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mj912010, Dec 21, 2011.

1. mj912010

mj912010 Member

Well first of all I finally got my Esteem:D but I was wondering, how come if Edward Kim's "Screenshot it" worked fine on my ascend, that was not rooted or anything, it won't work with the esteem because its not rooted????:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Android Expert

errrhhh, screenshot it requires for you to be rooted. maybe you were rooted on the ascend and you didn't know it. o_Ooo

mj912010 likes this.
  3. mj912010

mj912010 Member

lol hmmm idk but okkkayyy ughhh is there any that dont need root or connection to pc?:eek:

4. starstress

starstress Android Enthusiast

Youll have to search but there is a no-root version of screenshot it, not sure it works tho, i couldnt get screenshot it to work yesterday so i just got a shootme apk, but I am rooted.

5. demarsjcd

demarsjcd Android Enthusiast

just root your phone. I had mine rooted and it ended up bricking and I was able to exchange it for a new one at no charge. Just dont follow shayd's instructions lol
    All jokes aside, rooting your phone has unlimited amount of possibilities that you wouldn't have if you were non-rooted. It is really easy to root your phone and if you decide that its not for you, you can just reverse it. Also if you end up screwing something up in the process(which is very hard to do, however one member seemed to do it) there are many intelligent helpful members who are willing to solve your problem.

mj912010 likes this.
  6. mj912010

mj912010 Member

shayd lol maybe he's dilexic and tried to write shady?? would explain rooting problems:p:rolleyes: lol just kidding but umm okay thank you sir i will think about it:) and if i do decide yes, all the info is in "all things root" correct?

7. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

yes, one click root is a simple procedure also. ;)

mj912010 likes this.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews