• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
i think there is now a market for an ultraportable windows device. a microlaptop, lol. the size of the note, or a fraction bigger for typing area, with a flip up screen and sensible keyboard. Plug in a mouse, or use built in trackball style mouse via full size usb, with an 80-160gb SSD Add a phone capability and camera on the back. PC-Phone. all under 1000usd. Instant hit. i would be very keen. Bloody mac will be out with it first. I cant stand the things ;-). I know this is pretty much what the OQO was, but that was then and this now.

Yes I would definitely buy one...if it's designed well and priced right

Upvote 0
I am actually going to rock the boat and dare to say it's a little on the small side.

I think it could be a bit bigger and still be pocketable, Id love to see a well designed 5.8 or 6inch screen device, with a very small bezel, this would be fantastic.

I agree, I'd like my next phone to be around 7.5-8" Samsung's Galaxy Tab 7.7, but with a better camera, at least on par with the Note's.

The s-pen ain't just a gimmick, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker it having it it.

Upvote 0
If you're happy with your present phone and have no thoughts of buying a Note, my question to you is why come here to ask why others bought it?

Yea curiosity, but also people tend to ask for my advice from time to time on things like these. For instance my father is constantly carrying around his Iphone and Ipad. When one of these devices break I probably am going to suggest this phone to him.

And there are not a lot of phones that I suggest to friends and family to get. This is now going to be one of them, now that I understand a little bit what kind of people want this. I knowing the batter isn't undersized for the phone.

Knowledge is power.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones