1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wi-Fi connection problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dooltert, Dec 20, 2012.

1. dooltert

dooltert Lurker

This Wi-Fi connection problem is on my home computer network with a brand new ZTE warp Sequent phone. After originally setting up and connecting to the internet through Wi-Fi on my new phone I now cannot connect after shutting the phone down. When I turn the phone back on it will not connect automatically or manually by pressing the connect button. What the phone will do is turn on if I switch the on-off button to off and switch back to on the phone then makes the connection. Also if I turn on the Bluetooth button the phone will connected automatically like it is supposed to. Any ideas on a fix. Thanks, Dooltert

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. RandySat

RandySat Guest

Probably should have a software issue on it, try doing a reset. may be a factory data reset which you find it on settings.

3. bethel

bethel Guest

Hey dooltert wat u can do is that I think u have encrypted wifi network,so u need put wifi router to open mode no authentication which latch on to ur phone automatically, if it

4. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

lol, zte software update fixing problems, thats hilarious
    for real tho, that is a good idea to try it without encryption, though if it connected initially and worked i dont see why it would just STOP working unless youve changed something since then or you have a cheap router
    i had a belkin that gave me all kinds of problems, thats why i now use a linksys with dd-wrt firmware

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews