• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wi-fi help

kmc123

Lurker
Jan 1, 2013
My one week old LG Optimus Elite has been able to connect to the internet perfectly fine through data and Wi-fi until recently. It says I am connected to wi-fi and have full bars (the wi-fi icon is white if that means anything), but I am not able to access anything that requires wi-fi. I have tried everything, even a factory reset, with no luck. However, 3G still works.

My one week old LG Optimus Elite has been able to connect to the internet perfectly fine through data and Wi-fi until recently. It says I am connected to wi-fi and have full bars (the wi-fi icon is white if that means anything), but I am not able to access anything that requires wi-fi. I have tried everything, even a factory reset, with no luck. However, 3G still works.
Does it work at a different access point? Like an open wifi at a store or coffee shop?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones