1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

wi fi problem need help ?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by radiofa, Jan 7, 2012.

1. radiofa

radiofa Newbie
    None

Mar 23, 2011
    hi i have the samsung galexy europa 1500 on three network up to now ive been able to connect with you tube and install apps via my virgin media router with wi fi on. but since yesterday it want connect and if it do the wi fi disables itself im so fed up here anything i can do to reslove this ive tried factory restting the phone rebooting phone turning router on and off resetting that and pc and connecting all back. but still you tube want connect but strange thing is my browser via wi fi on phone connects and these other tasks have suddendly stopped working i hope to god some 1 can help me as im aving a break down here trying to resolve this. me mate said its three thenetwork its slow and goto orange he mite be rite but i want to see if i can resort to u guys on here that mite no a work around as without connecting to wi fi i cant download the apps from pc to my phone. i know u can do it on the handset but u still need the wi fi to go through to market. also sometimes the battery drops charges even if its on full charge after a while it drops a charge as well.

Advertisement