1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

wich one android is the best one?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by sarmituza, Jan 2, 2012.

1. sarmituza

sarmituza Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    i want know wich one android is best, to know wich phone company to choose with best android and plan.

Advertisement

2. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Android Expert
    VIP Member

The best company to choose with the best Android plan is the one that works best where you are. No sense getting a new phone and plan if coverage sucks in your area.
    The best Android phone to choose is the one that feels comfortable to you and has the specifications that are important to you.
    What do you want your phone to do? Do you want a physical keyboard? What will you be using it for mostly?

3. sarmituza

sarmituza Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    i am living in chicago now, but i will move in greenville,south carolina in this spring...i will use just to talk,not heavy talk...and,that is it...for internet, i think is too expensive than home internet providers

4. sarmituza

sarmituza Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    want find a plan for 2 lines,me and my wife...don't know yet wich company gives to us best deal

5. darkuni

darkuni Android Enthusiast
    None

Android is about personality and choice. It really isn't like iPhone where you pick what color or memory size you want.

You need to get a bit personal like Clementine mentioned. Find out who the best carrier is in your new area (believe me, Google goes a long way). Then, go down to that carrier's store (aka Verizon Store) and start touching and trying. Try WORKING models. Find the hardware and features you like.

Remember, along with Android, there are essentially four "shells" that come on top of phones - ICS (which is the OS and UI), Motoblur (on Motorola phones), TouchWiz (on Samsung phones) and Sense (on HTC phones). Each one has things you will probably like - each one will surely piss you off in some way.

Unfortunately, as I tell my iPhone converts - buying an Android phone isn't like buying a blender ...knowing what color you want isn't enough :)

Good luck!

6. AndroidAdvntge

None

Dec 29, 2011
    If you want a legitimate opinion answer, the top phones out right now are the galaxy a 2, the galaxy nexus, and the rezound.

7. glxyman

glxyman Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2012
    IT
    NY
    I think the galaxy nexus is the best one...but I'm bias cause i have one :)