• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wicked Wallpapers!

My newest work is now up on my site! I am really digging this one and I hope you guys do too!!!
(Click image to go download all sizes)

Also, I added a new section to my site for avatars and signatures. There you will find I made a Husker Breast Cancer Awareness avatar and sig along with some NFL ones. I will also be doing several helmet ones including the Huskers, so watch the site for those!!!

Upvote 0
Hi. i am new to this forum just got a samsung s,phone showing my age though very slow with it. Love your themes the colours are fantastic. Do you charge for them.???? if not i would love a breast cancer ribbon one very bright and eye catching. I am not into sports though i am a over the hill retired lady. Also how do you put onto your phone...Thankyou.

Upvote 0
Hi. i am new to this forum just got a samsung s,phone showing my age though very slow with it. Love your themes the colours are fantastic. Do you charge for them.???? if not i would love a breast cancer ribbon one very bright and eye catching. I am not into sports though i am a over the hill retired lady. Also how do you put onto your phone...Thankyou.
Are you the one on my facebook page? I promise I haven't forgot about it, I will get on it most likely tomorrow!!!

Upvote 0
Ok, two new walls up!
A New York Giants Super Bowl wallpaper and a New England Patriots Super Bowl wallpaper.
As stated before, I wont do a wallpaper with both teams together, but I WILL do a wallpaper for the Super Bowl champs. Also, I "hope" to finish the Carolina Panthers and Jacksonville Jaguars wallpapers tomorrow or at the latest by Monday.

Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers

Reactions: beefyy
Upvote 0
4 wallpapers added today to the sports section of my website Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers. They are a Chicago Bears wallpaper, an LSU Tigers wallpaper, a very sexy Detroit Lions wallpaper and a San Diego Chargers wallpaper. These were actually created throughout the past few months but I just now got around to fully posting them. I will be getting to all the requests I have gotten very soon, just have a lot of work to do still on my computer and other projects to complete first.

Reactions: Adauth
Upvote 0
Been a while since my last update. I have done a LOT to the site, re arranged quite a bit and added a LOT of new works, much of which are 3D generated NASCAR walls for all the big Chevy guys, Jr, Smoke, Gordon and so on.
Also, ALL of my new walls have Facebook Cover Photo sized versions to fit perfectly on that cool new feature and my newer stuff will have matching profile pictures to go with it, some sweet looking stuff coming real soon!!!
Wicked Shadows wallpapers

Upvote 0
I have been away from posting for quite some time.
My site has been redesigned and I have added even more NASCAR wallpapers.
I also just finished this special wallpaper design done by request from Husker Hottie and super sexy model, Liana Rain!!!
Check it out

I did wallpapers for every different screen size as well as an awesome Facebook Cover Photo!
Wicked Shadows wallpapers

As for your requests, I will get to them as soon as I can, I have been hit with a TON of projects lately, but the Blues I will do for sure within the month!!!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
4 wallpapers added today to the sports section of my website Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers. They are a Chicago Bears wallpaper, an LSU Tigers wallpaper, a very sexy Detroit Lions wallpaper and a San Diego Chargers wallpaper. These were actually created throughout the past few months but I just now got around to fully posting them. I will be getting to all the requests I have gotten very soon, just have a lot of work to do still on my computer and other projects to complete first.

Nice LSU wallpaper!

Reactions: wicked1067
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones