1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Widget Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by admn81, Feb 21, 2011.

1. admn81

admn81 Android Enthusiast

So everytime my phone is turned off i loose my accuweather, and battery widget. When I try to restore them they dont appear on the list, so I am forced to uninstall them(as they still appear on my sd card) and redownload them...Kindve of a pain the ass and was wondering if there is anything I can do to prevent this from occurring. I am using LauncherProPlus and the option to backup homescreens and setting doesnt work as it says due to android system limitations it is not possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx

Advertisement

2. themessenger

themessenger Member

I recently switched to LauncherPro as well. I love the speed bump, but I too lose my widgit from the "Make Your Clock" app. I just have to readd it when I restart my phone. Kind of annoying, but I got the impression from that same backup message that that's just how it is.

3. yohobojo

yohobojo Android Enthusiast

It's because widgets don't work on the sd card. You just have to move it back to phone. And reboo

admn81 and themessenger like this.
  4. admn81

admn81 Android Enthusiast

Thanx for the help. That's kinda what I figured as I had previously moved them back 2 the phone buti never rebooted after.

5. yohobojo

yohobojo Android Enthusiast

Np

Tags: