1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

widget lock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by outkast25, Sep 5, 2011.

1. outkast25

outkast25 Android Enthusiast

does anyone have widget locker installed? Its a must have.However Im having a problem with it. After I unlock the widget lock to goto the home screen it takes me to the motorolla lock screen so now i have 2 lock screens i have to slide. I was doing this yesterday, just started today and i dont think i change any settings. can some one tell me how to get the moto lock screen to not show up? thx

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. outkast25

i just got nolock from market and it solved issue. But how was it that it worked fine yesterday without no lock app?

3. Citizen Coyote

Citizen Coyote Android Enthusiast

I haven't had a problem with WidgetLocker. You don't have it installed on your SD card/internal storage, do you?

4. outkast25

i have no idea. how would i chk tht?

5. Citizen Coyote

Citizen Coyote Android Enthusiast

Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications, but I just realized WidgetLocker doesn't support installing to the SD card or media area, so disregard. Instead, load up WidgetLocker, go into Settings, hit Advanced, and check to see if you have the stock lock screen disabled.

Motorola Photon 4G Forum

The Motorola Photon 4G release date was August 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2011
Release Date
Reviews