1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

widget locker icons

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by batmandroid, Apr 10, 2012.

1. batmandroid

batmandroid Member

i have a theme in widget locker i want to use, but it came with only 2 icons. i like how they look, minimal white, but i want to use a different icon for a different application.

so basically the easiest way for me, would be to just take one of the included widget locker icons and then edit it to be all white. or, worst come to worst, i could just build a new one from scratch, but i'm uncertain as to what size i should make the icon. it needs to be circular.

ideally i could just edit pre-existing ones, but i don't know where to find the standard widget locker icons in my phone so that i may do this.

although i could just take a screen shot maybe.... maybe that's what i'll do. but still any help would be a appreciated so i could get the best results.

or, if anybody knows of an icon pack of circular icons made for this that are minimal white in nature.

or any icon packs that are minimal white in nature circular or otherwise, because i could use those elsewhere as well.

thx.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. techiin

techiin Lurker

Hey, in case anyone else might be looking for similar icons that match the widgetlocker theme, dfskevinohyeah has some that seems pretty good. I haven't tried these out yet, but you should take a look at

hxxp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1810455

There's also "Tiny White Icon Pack" by Samantha Conner you can find on Google Play as well.