• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help WidgetLocker help

overstrand

Aug 4, 2010
I have been trying with no success at finding out how to get notifications on my lock screen using WidgetLocker. (email, missed calls, new TXT messages). Under WidgetLocker's widgets there is the time and battery and that is it. I have attempted to add shortcuts and apps to the lockscreen and unfortunately Go Launcher's notification add-on only does it for the doc. Any advice or links you could shoot my way would be most appreciative.

i know this is an older thread, but i wanted to know if anyone had found a solution that works?
i'm using widget locker with the custom sliders for my apps, but i would like a counter on there for what i receive (sms, emails)

for emails i use gmail and maildroid (which are on my slides)

for txts i us go sms pro.

when i have emails/txt come in, i would like my lock screen to show a count of what i have waiting/unread.

I've tried adw notifier and sms counter, but no luck with either...any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones