1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

WidgetLocker help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by overstrand, May 23, 2011.

1. overstrand

overstrand Newbie

I have been trying with no success at finding out how to get notifications on my lock screen using WidgetLocker. (email, missed calls, new TXT messages). Under WidgetLocker's widgets there is the time and battery and that is it. I have attempted to add shortcuts and apps to the lockscreen and unfortunately Go Launcher's notification add-on only does it for the doc. Any advice or links you could shoot my way would be most appreciative.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert

You can try adw notifier ( free) or missed it! ($0.99) I have used both and find that missedit works better and is more customizable. I have noticed that with adw notifier for missed calls the notification won't go away until I call that person back. Maybe I just set it up wrong who knows.

3. chicknlil

chicknlil Android Enthusiast

SMS Unread Count also works for that purpose, and you can use any images you have on your phone for calls/emails/etc. I used that for quite awhile until I started using Missed It!.

Any widgets you have normally available should be able to be added to your lockscreen with widgetlocker.

4. Android26

Android26 Android Enthusiast

+1 Because this is exactly what I use.

5. ssgokou29

ssgokou29 Lurker

i know this is an older thread, but i wanted to know if anyone had found a solution that works?
    i'm using widget locker with the custom sliders for my apps, but i would like a counter on there for what i receive (sms, emails)

for emails i use gmail and maildroid (which are on my slides)

for txts i us go sms pro.

when i have emails/txt come in, i would like my lock screen to show a count of what i have waiting/unread.

I've tried adw notifier and sms counter, but no luck with either...any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

6. chicknlil

chicknlil Android Enthusiast

Try Missed It.

Samsung Captivate Forum

The Samsung Captivate release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews