• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help WidgetLocker Pro & Handcent

Is anyone using WidgetLocker Pro w/ Handcent? I can't reply to a text because the popup doesn't move up so I can see what I'm typing in the text field. Anyone have this issue or a fix?

Thanks.
Yeah mine does this. This partial work around I've found is to force the keyboard to pop up with the pop up. That gives me one line I can see to start and then as I type a second line I get a second line, etc. Or thats what I did when I was swyping. Im back to swiftkey these days and Im landscaped and thats a different ballgame. But the keyboard thing should work for you.

Upvote 0
Yeah mine does this. This partial work around I've found is to force the keyboard to pop up with the pop up. That gives me one line I can see to start and then as I type a second line I get a second line, etc. Or thats what I did when I was swyping. Im back to swiftkey these days and Im landscaped and thats a different ballgame. But the keyboard thing should work for you.

Thanks saps. That work around will do for now. Hopefully it gets fixed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones