• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Widgets, notes and screen protector ?

I got my milestone yesterday, in India, nice wonderful phone.
Woking fine with BSNL network.

Please clarify my following issues

1. How can we remove widgets and shortcuts from the home screen which have already there or added by me?

2. Is there any default application is available in the phone for entering and keeping notes?

3. I have peeled off the screen cover, which was not good looking, can I use any other screen protector transparent film without affecting the touch sensitivity? which is the recommented screen film?

Thanks

To remove anything from the homescreen press and hold the icon/ widget and the phone will vibrate shortly letting you know that you can now drag the icon to the bottom of the screen where a bin waits for it.

For notes there are lots of apps in the market.

I had a screen protector on and took it off as it was not good for touch sensitivity.

Upvote 0
You're welcome. You can always use the Thanks button on posts to say thanks.

Then you wouldn't of got his double thanks!:eek: lol

I use screen protectors and find that its not bad for sensitivity. I've used three types and found two to be the best one for price and one for durability. So Wallmart has ones called WriteRight and they work well, are thin and only 9.99 for 5 but scratch easy. Or I would use the iphone ones but you only get one for 19.99 but it never scratched for months and was thicker and durable. I found that I did not notice any difference in sensitivity.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones