• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

indieladadam

Feb 16, 2010
The main thing i dislike about HTC sense on android is the homescreen, i think its nowhere near as nice... however i was wondering if there is a widget that syncs and shows my windows live account? which i miss from my touch diamond.. or any way of syncing windows live account would be good! also is there a way of seeing all contact information in one place? like on sense for my old diamond i could swipe across to go from my text conversation with someone to my email convo with them.. i kno wen im textin on android i can clik their picture so see all my other options like to send them an email but its not threaded and is on completely diff screen.. will there be cooked rom updates for the nexus soon cos there are quite a few features i would like changing =/ like the fact when you voice search on the google search bar on homescreen it only googles what you say so u cant say a contacts name like u can type it to see their details.. oh thats another thing is their a voice control app so i can say "text paul" and bring up blank sms for them?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones