1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wierd Market Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ssanders, May 20, 2011.

1. ssanders

ssanders Newbie

When I open the market and click menu then My Apps there are only 4 apps listed. Google Maps, YouTube, Flash Player and Slacker Radio. All 4 of these apps say installed not Update. In the past when I have went to the same place in the market it lists all my apps which is probably about 60. Did something happen to my phone or did a market update cause this.

I am rooted with sideloading enable.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. msueagles2010

msueagles2010 Member

Mine also does this occasionally. No worries.

3. The Shape

The Shape Well-Known Member

All of a sudden, mine has been doing this for like 2 weeks.

4. ssanders

ssanders Newbie

You say not to worry about it but does this mean my apps wont update because the market doesn't see them as My Apps. I haven't had any updates in a few days.

5. iffrett

iffrett Well-Known Member

go to the applications under settings, and clear all the data for the market app.

6. mnemonicj

mnemonicj Android Enthusiast

The only time I have seen this is when I load a new ROM and have just restored my apps from Titanium backup. After a couple hours of being on the new ROM the Market app is able to identify the apps I have and adds them to the list.

Other than that, I have not had what you are describing occur.

7. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Android Expert

When I load a new rom this happens also. I always boot onto recovery and clear cache and it fixes it. It isthe same thing as going under application and clearing the cache under market as previously mentioned. Should fix it

Samsung Captivate Forum

The Samsung Captivate release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews