• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wierd Market Issue

ssanders

Dec 6, 2010
When I open the market and click menu then My Apps there are only 4 apps listed. Google Maps, YouTube, Flash Player and Slacker Radio. All 4 of these apps say installed not Update. In the past when I have went to the same place in the market it lists all my apps which is probably about 60. Did something happen to my phone or did a market update cause this.

I am rooted with sideloading enable.

When I open the market and click menu then My Apps there are only 4 apps listed. Google Maps, YouTube, Flash Player and Slacker Radio. All 4 of these apps say installed not Update. In the past when I have went to the same place in the market it lists all my apps which is probably about 60. Did something happen to my phone or did a market update cause this.

I am rooted with sideloading enable.

Mine also does this occasionally. No worries.

Upvote 0
The only time I have seen this is when I load a new ROM and have just restored my apps from Titanium backup. After a couple hours of being on the new ROM the Market app is able to identify the apps I have and adds them to the list.

Other than that, I have not had what you are describing occur.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones