1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General wierd screen resolution on at&t version ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bangaru143kann, Mar 14, 2012.

1. bangaru143kann

None

Jul 11, 2011
    hi friends i personally used an international galaxy note but i dont like to maintain a phone without warranty so i sold it and bought a brand new galaxy note from at&t and returned even without placing a sim in the phone.just because when compared to both versions of galaxy note i found at&t version doesnt have a proper screen standards it looks dull and always dark almost similar to skyrocket but unlocked version looks really like a hd display.does anyone facing the same problem???

i think that these carriers demand the companies to make mobiles with cheap parts so that they can offer discounts on them...

Advertisement

2. Droid_Genius

Droid_Genius Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 1, 2010
    Male
    Houston, TX
    My Note looks fine....not sure what you mean by screen has bad stadards..

3. colnago

colnago Android Expert
    None

Nov 17, 2009
    The store demo unit I checked was overly bright (had to set"screen brightness" to ~10% to look normal "to me", someone w/pro plasma calibration), and colors overly saturated. Much more so than my co-workers international version.

"Dull" and "Dark" are not words that I would use to describe the AT&T Note's screen. To the OP, did you try an additional unit for comparison?

4. vice86

vice86 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Male
    PA/NJ/NYC
    I'm coming from an iPhone 3GS & 4....and look at my Note's screen in amazement all the time as to how sharp, bright and vibrant it is.