• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wife bought me tablet for anniversary

Earz_13

Lurker
May 19, 2016
Hey yall, my wife bought me an Alcatel One touch model 9007t tablet off of craigslist for our anniversary I am not able to access it because of the google protection on it. Now the guy she bought it from is not responding to her text messages anymore. is there anyway to bypass this feature so I can make it my tablet. Please help thank you :)

http://www.hardreset.info/devices/alcatel/alcatel-one-touch-tab-7-hd/

Note: The Hard Reset will remove any previous user information from the device if you wipe the petition in the reset mode. But if the previous user has a Google account attach to the device IP address. You may be the new owner of a 15oz paper weight.
Not trying to add insult to injury but inform your wife to never buy anything from Craigslist, Especially Electronics no matter how good the deal seems. Take this advice from a person that's been burned a few times from purchasing Electronics from Craigslist. Craigslist is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones