1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Wife bought me tablet for anniversary

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Earz_13, May 19, 2016.

1. Earz_13

Earz_13 Lurker
    None

May 19, 2016
    Male
    Hey yall, my wife bought me an Alcatel One touch model 9007t tablet off of craigslist for our anniversary I am not able to access it because of the google protection on it. Now the guy she bought it from is not responding to her text messages anymore. is there anyway to bypass this feature so I can make it my tablet. Please help thank you :)

Advertisement

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Android Expert

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Graphics Manager / Sales
    USA
    I think your stuck without any info. And shame on him for selling it like that. Contact Google's 800 number and explain the situation, they've helped me before....

3. Phalon4

Phalon4 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 18, 2016
    http://www.hardreset.info/devices/alcatel/alcatel-one-touch-tab-7-hd/

Note: The Hard Reset will remove any previous user information from the device if you wipe the petition in the reset mode. But if the previous user has a Google account attach to the device IP address. You may be the new owner of a 15oz paper weight.
    Not trying to add insult to injury but inform your wife to never buy anything from Craigslist, Especially Electronics no matter how good the deal seems. Take this advice from a person that's been burned a few times from purchasing Electronics from Craigslist. Craigslist is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get.

#3 Phalon4, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Dannydet likes this.