1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wife loves DroidX2, husband lonely, seeking companionship

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Redflea, May 22, 2011.

1. Redflea

Redflea Android Expert

Wife got her DX2 today from Costco ($149, instant $50 rebate) and I've been alone since I did some basic setup and then showed her enough so that she could start customizing things.

If anyone out there will be my friend and talk with me, I'd really appreciate it...really lonely here. <sniff><sniff>

jroc likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DroidFiend

DroidFiend Newbie

Sorry, dude, i'm currently busy with the dx2 :eek:

3. Praetorian

Praetorian Well-Known Member

Thats funny right there.

4. metalimi

metalimi Newbie

Ill hangout with you.

5. dan409

dan409 Well-Known Member

That is freaking hilarious ! ! ! ! ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6. rushmore

rushmore Extreme Android User

Red should keep her away from the social apps! :eek:;)

7. Redflea

Redflea Android Expert

Thank you for your support...

Woke up this AM early...home is quiet, peaceful even, the early still moments are the best...

Wait, what's that? A small clicking sound, and quiet rustling next to me in bed. Try to ignore it, relax, enjoy the warm bed and peaceful morni...damn, there's that clicking sound again. What the heck is that? Roll over, gently pry open eyes and <the horror> their first sight of the day is my wife lying next to me in bed with that damn X2!

Cuckolded by a hunk of metal and plastic! Anyone want to meet me in Las Vegas to chase some cougars? Looks like I'm gonna have a lot of free time on my hands...

;-)

jroc likes this.
  8. Heelpir8

Heelpir8 Member

Keep doing things like putting Netflix on her phone and this won't stop any time soon. ;-)

Motorola Droid X2 Forum

The Motorola Droid X2 release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1540mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews