• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wifi and touchpal keyboard troubles.

dkilvitis

Lurker
Jul 15, 2013
i just received the newest update for my phone. now its telling me it cant connect to my home wifi saying it avoided poor connection, when im sitting right next to my modem and router. and also touchpal keyboard doesnt have an uninstall option on google play or on my settings under apps. i've tried everything i could think of and its really making me mad, considering taking the phone back to the store and getting my money back. :mad:

i just received the newest update for my phone. now its telling me it cant connect to my home wifi saying it avoided poor connection, when im sitting right next to my modem and router. and also touchpal keyboard doesnt have an uninstall option on google play or on my settings under apps. i've tried everything i could think of and its really making me mad, considering taking the phone back to the store and getting my money back. :mad:

go into wifi settings, press your options button and go to advanced, uncheck "Avoid no internet connections"

You need to be rooted to remove system apps like touchpal keyboard.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones