• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WiFi calling

Like @ocnbrze suggested, your carrier may not support Wi-Fi calling, even if the device otherwise could.

But this will not stop you.

There are many Wi-Fi calling apps to choose from.

The majority have a way of use that is free of charge.

I have been using one called Dingtone for more than three years, and I like it a lot.

In fact, there was a time when I had no carrier at all, and just used Dingtone on Wi-Fi whenever I needed to use the phone.

Upvote 0
hmmmmm well not sure what else you can do other then try other wifi networks or factory reset the phone.

also keep in mind that your phone came out in 2016.......so i;m not surprised that things started to not work for you. phones tend to last 3-4 years depending on how well you treat it. plus apps and software supprot will also stop supporting the phone as well.......just saying.

Reactions: Dannydet and MrJavi
Upvote 0
It may be that Sprint stop supporting WiFi calling on your device. You may want to contact your carrier.

Screenshot_2020-10-15-22-52-36.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-15-22-52-36.png
    Screenshot_2020-10-15-22-52-36.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 262
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones