1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Wifi connected but browsing does not work

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by deathangelhj, Mar 13, 2012.

1. deathangelhj

deathangelhj New Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Hello guyz...i have a samsung mini.....i have a wifi connection in my house...i have 2 laptops already working on wifi....the issue is with my samsung mini....when i connect to my wifi, the connection is a success with excellent signal strength but when i try to browse the net or use youtube...OR even set up my google account to access the market, it fails...When trying to browse the net, a message with Webpage not available shows up...the wifi symbol stays on..I HAVE USED WIFI PERFECTLY ON THIS PHONE A MONTH AGO IN SUM OTHER COUNTRY...

PLEASE NEED A SOLUTION FROM ALL OF YOU ANDROID EXPERTS OUT THERE>>>IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP....

THANKS IN ADVANCE....

Advertisement

2. AM31102010

AM31102010 New Member

Apr 6, 2012
    I have a same problem like u,daaaammnnn!!! :/

3. jimdon

jimdon New Member

Apr 23, 2012
    I have the same problem I think. I am connected to my local network using my contracted service, however I tried to connect using wifi instead. altough I get connected to my router, I cannot browse the internet. Is there a conflict with the contracted service.

4. deathangelhj

deathangelhj New Member

Mar 13, 2012
    WELL...........THIS SOLVED THE PROBLEM FOR ME...........
    inSTEAD OF USING AN EXTERNAL WIFI ROUTER, I USED THE WIFI ROUTER PROVIDED BY MY CONTRACTED SERVICE & DONE....!...I GUESS U PPL HAVE TO SPEND SOME MONEY NOW...:D