1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Wifi connected , no Internet and exclamtion mark on wifi

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Paco8666, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Paco8666

Paco8666 Lurker

For the past three days my wifi only allows me to go on the internet and watch video,  but  doesn't allow me to play games. This problem is not only on my phone but in my PC and Xbox one . I tried turning my router on and off, restarting all of my devices, and forgetting the wifi. This problem is really annoying I get back from work and all I want to do is play games with some friends but I cant.

Attached Files:

honyanthonyarlene likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Menno82

Menno82 Newbie

Hi Paco8666,

have you made any changes to your wifi connection recently? Or experience any firmware updates of your router?

Your could try resetting your router. Factory settings should always do the trick, unless you have modified your router settings. In that case make sure to have some sort of a back up available.

3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

So that sounds like a general problem with your internet service then, if everything is having problems. Suggest you contact your ISP or network admin. If it's cable internet or something, they might have to change or update their router.

Phalon4 and Dannydet like this.
  4. Paco8666

Paco8666 Lurker

Would resetting my router change router name and password?

5. Menno82

Menno82 Newbie

It changes everything back to factory settings. So yes, "If" you have changed your router name yourself, this will be reset to default. But, I assume that if have you made changes yourself, you'll probably be fine making them again after doing a reset.

#5 Menno82, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  6. Menno82

Menno82 Newbie

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews